Thursday, January 18, 2024

Penny's Winners #562

  Thank you to everybody who entered challenge #562 - such fabulous entries!

Our 2 generous sponsors for this challenge were:


and

 

Time for our winners!


Winning the prize from All Dressed Up Stamps:


with this super cute Christmas card


and

Winning the prize from Ram Stamps:


with this beautiful beachy card




Congratulations to our two lucky winners!  Please send me an email to claim your prize.  We'd also like to invite you both to join us as Guest Designers for Challenge #566, so let me know in your email if that sounds like something you'd like to do.

Please also feel free to grab our winners badge to use on your blogs!


Many thanks to our wonderful sponsors!


And now for our Top 3, chosen by Sylvia:

In order of entry:

the New year journal page is very nicely done.

beautiful various techniques.

beautiful colouring,very cheerful.



What a beautiful array of talent!  Congratulations! 
Feel free to grab our new Top 3 badge to display on your blogs

Didn't win this time? Come try again in our latest challenge!


  

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing one of my submissions as a Top 3. I am honoured. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me as one of the winners. I have sent an email.
    Congrats to the other winner as well as those in the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my journal page on Top3. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top3. the Congrats to all and the DT inspiration. Elaine

    ReplyDelete