Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Pennys Challenge 332 winner and Top 3

 Thank you to everyone who entered last weeks challenge

As uaual there were so many amazing entries

I am now able to announce our lucky winner and Top 3
Congrats 18. Eve Maynard  You have won 2 digi images of your choice from

 

Please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 332 winner in the subject line so I can get your details off to your sponsor and also send our winners badge out to you

Now for the top 3 as chosen by Mary





25. Suze #2 
 
 

34. Helen




35. ~ginny 

Congratulations!

Please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary, for choosing my card among the top three! Makes me grin and makes my day!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud to have been chosen in the Top 3. Thank you Mary. Congrats to Eve on her win and the others in the Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHoo Hooo! I won - YIPPEE!
    thank you so much for the challenge and congrats to all the others.
    Eve xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete