Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pennys Challenge 171 winners and top 3

Thank you to all who entered last weeks challenge

Thank you also to our 2 sponsors that kindly donated a prize for the winners


Here are the details you have all been waiting for 
 
Congrats  38. Desire Fourie  you have won 7 digi images of yor choice from 
 
and 
 
 Congrats  25. Pauline  You have won 5 digi images of your choice from 


Can you both please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I an get your details off to the relevant sponsor

And now for the Top 3 as chosen by our DT member  Caz
 
 
 

Please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line so I can get your badge emailed out to you 
 
Our new challenge has now started so if you are interested in joining in with us then please see the post below 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Winners. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners and Top 3. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. Also thank you to the sponsors for such stunning prizes. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3
    Have a great week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete