Thursday, June 21, 2012

Challenge 81 Winners

Thank you to all of you that shared your creations with us for challenge 81 I love you Dad challenge at Pennys Challenges.

Here are the lucky winners using Random.org

Congratulations Tracy - you have won 5 images from Robyns Fetish

and 

Congratulations Aunty Sue - you have won $10 from Digi my world

and 

Congratulations Aqualeiga - you have won 4 images from Eye Candie Creations

Can all our lucky winners please email me juliebjenner@btinternet.com with the word winner and name of your prize sponsor in the subject line so I can pass your details onto them for you. 

This fortnights challenge is "Ice Cream"

 

1 comment:

  1. Julie: I design digis and post them on my blog. Take a look--if you like my design style, e-mail me @ dianemoneygoolsby@yahoo.com I'd like to be considered to sponsor. [I tried to email you but got a popup saying it was not a proper e-mail address]

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete