Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Penny's Challenge #534

  Welcome to this fortnight's challenge!

As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.


We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


LeAnn's World 101 will be giving our first winner 2 digi images of your choice

and


Crafty Sentiments Designs will be giving our first winner 3 digi images of your choice


We also had a wonderful guest designer join us for this challenge:


Bridget
using Daisy from LeAnn's World 101

Thanks so much for your stunning creation, Bridget!


Check out this great showcase our team have put together, using our sponsors' images!





Thanks to our awesome team for their beautiful projects!

Over to you now!  We're looking forward to seeing what paper crafting you have on the go this fortnight.  You have until 8pm UK time on the 22nd of November to get your entries in.


 First inlinkz is open!!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for asking me to be a guest designer. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been playing in this challenge for a long time and this is the first time that I cannot see the link to post my card. Nor can I see anyone else’s cards. I have been all over my computer and can’t find that I have done anything different. Is there possibly something different with Mr. Linky?? Is there another way that I can enter the challenge or something that I can do to be able to see the link on my page? Thank you so much in advance.

    ReplyDelete