Thursday, July 21, 2022

Penny's Winners #525

   Thank you to everybody who entered challenge #525 - such wonderful entries!

Our 2 generous sponsors for this challenge were:


and



Time for our winners!


Winning an £8 store voucher from Twinkle Lane Designs:


with this awesome steampunk card


and

Winning the 2 digi images that the design team used from Stampers Delights:


with this gorgeous ATC



Congratulations to our two lucky winners!  Please send me an email to claim your prize.  We'd also like to invite you both to join us as Guest Designers for Challenge #529, so let me know in your email if that sounds like something you'd like to do.
Many thanks to our wonderful sponsors!


And now for our Top 3, chosen by Geesje:

In order of entry:





What a beautiful array of talent!  Congratulations!  Feel free to grab our Top 3 badge from the sidebar if you'd like to display it on your blogs.


Didn't win this time? Come try again in our latest challenge!


 

4 comments:

  1. Dankjewel voor jullie keuze op mijn kaartje in de top 3.
    Dankjewel Dames.
    De andere dames ook gefeliciteerd.
    Groetjes Elle-jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me as a winner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a lovely surprise! I am thrilled for my win! A HUGE THANK YOU, my dear ladies. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece.

    ReplyDelete