Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Penny's Challenge #499

  Welcome to this fortnight's challenge!

We have a new DT member joining us from this challenge: Kinjal! Welcome!


As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:




The Paper Shelter will be giving our first winner 3 digi images of their choice,

and



Fred She Said will be giving our second winner a $10 store voucher.



We had a wonderful guest designer join us for this challenge: 


My Name is Amanda or Mandy to my friends and Made by Mandy in the crafty community.

I am 49 years old. Not quite sure how that happened so quickly as I still feel like I am 21! I live in Sutton Coldfield, just outside of Birmingham in the UK with my wonderful husband Paul. We have been together for over 30 years and I am very lucky to spend my life with such a lovely man who completely supports me in my crafty ventures.

I have been crafty ever since I could use children’s safety scissors! I have dabbled in quilting, dressmaking, crochet, knitting, embroidery, cross stitch and since November 2002 pretty much exclusively cardmaking after seeing a demo at the NEC. I have been blogging my cards since May of 2007. I love taking part in the challenges and the blogosphere is a constant source of inspiration. 

My signature style is bright and colourful. I like to make unusual cards and adore using pretty papers. I’ve never been happy with the stamped images I produce so digi stamps have been an amazing way of improving my cardmaking skills. I love the flexibility of resizing and combining images. I can also experiment with different styles of images that I wouldn’t have purchased as a rubber stamp.

I had a break from making cards for a number of years but now I am back in. A new house, a new craft room, a little bit older but not necessarily wiser LOL.


Thanks so much for joining us, Mandy! Beautiful creation!



Check out this great showcase our team have put together, using our sponsors' images!

Using The Paper Shelter images:




Using Fred She Said images:



Thanks to our awesome team for their beautiful projects!

Over to you now!  We're looking forward to seeing what paper crafting you have on the go this fortnight.  You have until 8pm UK time on the 6 July to get your entries in.


FIRST INLINKZ IS OPEN!!!

 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou very much for the opportunity to be a guest designer. Peony in Jar was a lovely image to work with.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Challenge and DT Creations!

    ReplyDelete