Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Penny's Challenge #482

  Welcome to this fortnight's challenge!

As usual, the challenge is Anything Goes using paper.


We have one fabulous sponsor for this challenge:


Digi Doodle Studios will be giving our winner 3 digi images of their choice.

We have 2 awesome guest designers for this challenge too! Check them out below:


Hi everyone I live in the UK and have crafted quite a few years, knitting, crocheting and cake decorating. Now into card making and mixed media, thank you for having me as a Guest Designer. 

Carol x 

 


and our second guest designer:

I'm Brazilian, I'm 55 years old, married, mother of two beautiful boys and a beautiful kitten completes the family. I have a background in Psychology, but my passion is manual work.
I've done a bit of everything, and when I first met the scrapbook, it was love at first sight. I have fun with the creations and I discovered a playful world that makes me happy when I start to color, cut and execute a project.

Thank you so much ladies! It was awesome getting to see your beautiful creations.

And now, check out this great showcase our team have put together, using our sponsor's images!



using Hello Fall



Thanks to our awesome team for their beautiful projects!

Over to you now!  We're looking forward to seeing what paper crafting you have on the go this fortnight.  You have until 8pm UK time on the 27th of October to get your entries in.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments: