Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Pennys Challenge 313 Winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered challenge 313 

We had so many amazing entries -You are all so talented!

 I am now delighted to announce the lucky winners

Congrats 41. Lucy W You have won 2 Digi images from


and 

Congrats 71. Astrid You have won a $10 voucher to be used at

Digistamps 4 Joy
 Store

Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 313 winner in the subject line so I can get your details off to your sponsor and your winners badge out to you

Now for our Top 3 as chosen by Caz

No 1 TracyM



No 40 Maxibelle studio

Art by Miran Pencil Penny

No73 KarenH



Congrats ladies, please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs

4 comments:

  1. Lovely to see my card in the top 3. Very pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the winners and Top 3!
    THANK YOU so much for including my card in the Top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun that I am one of the winners. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to everyone and thanks for the Top 3 xx

    ReplyDelete