Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pennys Challenge 249 winners and top 3

Sorry for the lateness in announcing the winners and Top 3 for challenge 249 

I am now able to announce our lucky winners and top 3 

Congrats  15. Kelly's Cards: back again You have won 3 digi images of your choice from

Sparkle n Sprinkle





 Store
Blog

and

Congrats  7. Karon H You have won a $5 voucher from 
 
Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 249 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors and our winners badge out to you 
 
And now for our top 3 as chosen by Helen
 
 
Congrats! Please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar and proudly display on your blogs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card among your top 3! I'm very honored and will happily share the badge on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete