Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pennys Challenge 237 and 238 winners and Top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered our last 2 challenges 

I am now delighted to announce the winners of both challenges 

Winners and Top 3 for challenge 237

Thank you again to our two fabulous Sponsors Bugaboo Stamps and Sunsational Stamps 
and
Digital Delights

Congrats  2. Lorraine B  You have won 7 digi images of your choice from 

 Bugaboo Stamps


and 
here are the 3 winners for Sunsational Stamps
 
  
 
Congrats  13. Helen  You have won 1st prize of 5 digis
Congrats 15. Karon H  You have won 2nd prize of 3 digis
Congrats  21. ~DEANNE~  You have won 3rd prize of 1 digi

 and
Congrats  34. Monica-LaPaperaGialla You have won a $5 voucher from Digital Delights

Store
Can all winners please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys Challenge 237 Winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your winners badge out to you etc


Well done ladies, please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar to proudly display on your blogs 

Now for  the winners of Challenge 238

Thank you once again to our 2 fabulous Sponsors Dr Digi and Little Blue Button Stamps

Congrats 10. MaxiBelle Studio: Birthday Balloons You have won 2 digi images of your choice from

and 

Congrats 9. Crafty Kiwi Mama You have won a $10 gift certificate for 

Little Blue Button Stamps

Store

Can you both please email me (Julie) with the words Pennys challenge 238 winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your winners badge out to you and your details to our sponsors

Now for the Top 3 as chosen by Julie


Congrats ladies, please feel free to take our Top 3 badge from our side bar and proudly display it on your blogs 

Our new challenge has now started so you fancy joining in the fun then, please see the post below

11 comments:

  1. Wow - so chuffed to see that I've won! What a lovely surprise.
    Congratulations to the other winners too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much for picking my card for the top 3! Can't wait to play along with you again :)

    Hugs,
    Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the win an congrats to all the winners and Tops. I have emailed you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Julie for picking my card as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for picking my card as one of your top three! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for picking my card as one of your top three! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh...I'm a lucky winner!
    Thanks so much!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo, thank you Julie! So delighted to pop in tonight and see I've won a lovely Blue Button's prize. The kids and I have been poorly all week, so this has cheered me up a treat! Hugs, Wends x (Crafty Kiwi Mama)

    ReplyDelete