Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pennys Challenge 215 Winner and Top 3

Thanks to everyone that entered challenge 215

I am now delighted to announce our lucky winners and Top 3

Congratulations  2. Colour Kitty  You have won  £10 credit from

and 
Congratulations  4. Nick  You have won $10 gift  certificate
Can both winners please email me (Julie) with the words winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our lovely sponsors and your winners badge off to you
and now for our Top 3 as chosen by Kim

1. Lillian's Leisure: Doc's orders 

 14. Emily L. 

 27. crafty
Congratulations Ladies, please take our top 3 from our side bar to  add to your blogs

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am so excited to be a winner ! Thank you ! Lizzy/ Colour Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in your Top 3!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete