Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Pennys challenge 204 winner and Top 3

Thank you to everybody that entered last weeks challenge 

I am now delighted to announce our lucky winner 

Congrats  106. Wendy F  you have won 3 digi images of your choice from


 
Please email me (Julie) with the word Winner in the subject line so I can get your details and image choices off to Lacy Sunshine and your winners badge to you
and now for our Top 3 chosen by Laura
 

Congrats to all of you, please take our Top 3 badge from our side bar

Our new challenge has started so if you fancy joining in the fun please see the post below

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top three and super congrats to all winners.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise to see I am your lucky winner :)...Thanks so much, off to email you now.
    Congrats to all the top 3.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. I' m so happy.
    Congrats to the other Ladys.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete