Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pennys Challenge 176 Winners and Top 3

 Thank you to everyone that entered last weeks challenge, we had an amazing 133 entries!

and thanks again to our two fabulous sponsors 


Congrats  14. Pauline  You have won 7 digi images of your choice from 


and

Congrats  46. Susan Kennedy  You have won 5 digi images of your choice from


Congrats Ladies! Please email me with the word winner and the name of your sponsor in the subject line so I can get your details off to our kind sponsors 

And now for our top 3 as chosen by DT member Katie


Congrats Ladies 

Please email me with the words Pennys Top 3 in the subject line so I can get your top 3 badge off to you

Our new challenge has started today so if you are interested in joining in the fun and being in with a chance of winning a wonderful prize please see the post below

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored and will put the badge on my blog! Thanks again!! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as one of the Top 3. Congratulations to the other winners. Marlene

    ReplyDelete