Thursday, April 17, 2014

Penny's Challenge 172 winners and top 3

Thank you to everyone that entered last weeks challenge

We are delighted to announce our lucky winner and Top 3


Congrats  5. Art with Yogi: MC Apr/14 - Birdhouse Chickadees -  you have won 3 digi images of your choice from our lovely sponsor


Can you please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Pennys winner  in the subject line so I can get your details off to Lacy Sunshine and your winners badge to you 

and now for our Top 3 as chosen by DT member Emily


Can you please email me juliebjenner@me.com with the words Top 3 in the subject line so I can get your Top 3 badge off to you 

Our new challenge has now started so if you are interested in joining in with another fun challenge please see the post below 

No comments:

Post a Comment