Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pennys DT Call

If you are looking for our new challenge please scroll down as this post will remain at the top for the duration of our DT call

We are looking for some new DT members to join our friendly team

If you like working with digi images and are able to make a card every week and are willing to comment on 2 entries in every 10 and can commit to staying on the DT for the next 6 months you might be just what we are looking for!

In return for all your hard work you get to use some fantastic free images to add to your collection.
You do not need any previous DT experience to apply.

If you are interested please add a link to your blog in the linky below  or if you are going to participate in our challenge you can add DT after your name.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, Here's my card for the DT call that you have open now.........I really hope you like my card........... I'm very much interested !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Sorry I entered my card here instead of below for the challenge... when I read the part about adding DT after your name I thought this was for both.... sorry! That's what I get for hurrying! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, very excited :) good luck everyone x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I goofed. Please remove #13. I wanted to enter the challenge and clicked on the wrong link.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete