Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Challenge #68

Welcome to challenge #68 here at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

Thank you to everyone that played along with us for our "Tie One On" Challenge #67. We had some AMAZING entries. I am always overwhelmed at the amount of talent out there!! Please go to the post below to see who Mr. Random has chosen as our Featured Artist!!


So, onto the challenge...Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner?? Is it just me, or does it seem like this year has just FLOWN by?? And I still have so much left to do for Christmas!! Well, if you haven't figured it out by now, our challenge this time around is "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!!! Well, what are you waiting for, let's get craftin'!!

We can't wait to see the AMAZING projects that you wonderful crafter's create!



This week... for our ""MERRY CHRISTMAS"" Challenge, we are lucky enough to have not 1, but 2 sponsors!!


Our first sponsor is:



That's right, one lucky random person will win a $10 gift certificate from Digi My World!!

And here's a little info about Digi My World...

Digi My World opened its doors in April 2011. It was created by me, Annie
Kelly, a self taught artist, crafter and web designer. I has always
dabbled in doodling and creating from even an early age. Whatever the
craft, I have tried it. From drawing, painting, sewing, doll & pattern
making, I have tried it all. Mind you, not successful at it all, but I
sure did try it all!

Clipart has taken on a whole new art form in recent years. The world of
paper crafts have brought line art to a whole new level - being dubbed
"digital stamps". It is with all these new developments that Digi My
World
was created.

I am a stay at home mom to 2 boys. My oldest son is ADD and my youngest
is autistic. It is because of my youngest son that I was not able to
initially go back into the work force. I have been selling and working
online since 2001, owning and creating for the web. If it wasn't for the
wonderful connection of the internet, I am not sure where I would be
today.

All of my digital stamps and clip art are my own creations. I get
inspired by the most random and silly things. Long trips in the car can
give me 7 -10 new mini collection ideas. It is a wondrous feeling being
inspired by the simple things in life! I hope you enjoyed visiting with
me today -- and if you are in need of some adorable and original images,
please make sure to visit Digi My World. I hope it brings a smile to your
face!

A special thanks for Courtney of Penny's Challenge Blog for allowing me
this opportunity to share my creations.
Annie



Our second sponsor is...

digital stamps

That's right, one lucky random person will win 3 digis of their choice from Some Odd Girl!!

You can check out their Designers here...



Now... here is some AMAZING INSPIRATION from our design team:


First, I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for this week, Kathleen!
Be sure to check out her blog Creo by Lady Katutz, she has some amazing work there!




Kathleen has used Cold Kaylee from Some Odd Girl.








Darlene using images from the Winter Kids Collection from Digi My World



Julie using using Penguin Love with Igloo from Some Odd Girl



Karen using an image from the Winter Kids Collection from Digi My World




Manuela using images from the Winter Kids Collection from Digi My World



Rayna using an image from the Winter Kids Collection from Digi My World



Please remember to use the Linky Tool and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC68, blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #68".


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspirational DT works!! Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer for this bi-weekly challenge. So glad to have joined you. =)

    Kathleen - GDT
    Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to those that don't celebrate Christmas (like myself). However, I am REALLY getting into this Christmas card making shindig! I didn't think I would but shhhh I am loving it! lol No, really, I am culturally Jewish....I am spiritually multi-faith. I think Jesus rocks and He is my Spiritual Guide. Again. shhhhh! ROFL. Spirited Love to all of you. Samara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you stopped holding your weekly food-e hop? I'd included your site on a page I’ve put together devoted to hops, challenges, and memes for every day of the week, but if you've stopped hosting it, I'll remove it. The link to that page is under my header. http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete