Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

First off I want to start by saying Thank You to each and everyone of you that play along in our challenges. You guys are the ones who make this blog a success and I am so happy that is has continued to be successful since I took it over in June.

There will be no more challenges until January 19, 2011. The Design Team and I will be taking a break during the Holidays. And, my hubby is due home any day now from Afghanistan for some well deserved R & R, so I need to concentrate on him and not the blog. =0)

But have no fear, we will be coming back with a BANG!! We have lots of great challenges and some AMAZING sponsors lined up for you in the new year! I would like to take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to our 2010 sponsors...You guys ROCK!!!

Okay, so with all that said, the Design Team and I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!!

We'll see you in 2011!!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Christmas and New Year with your hubby Courtney on his well deserved break.

    Best wishes to the rest of the team and looking forward to taking art in more challenges next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to your blog, but I wish you the best holiday and I am so glad to hear one more husband is returning from the desert! Enjoy him! I am anxious to see your challenges in 2011!

    ReplyDelete