Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Challege #33

Welcome to challenge #33 here at Penny's Challenge.

Today is 7/7, so we want you to use 7 of something, anything you want!




Challenge #33 Seven of something.




So, let's see what you can come up with!


This week... for this 7's challenge, our sponsor is:
digital stamps



Now... here is some INSPIRATION from our design team:










Please remember to use InLinkz and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. You have TWO WEEKS to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC33", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #33".

6 comments:

  1. I liked this one. It just so happnened I had seven clovers coming out of my bagpipe and so I added seven gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT challenge, had lots of fun and AMAZING work from the DT, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice DT creations, I've added my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! I used seven rhinestones on my card. Thanks for the chance and also for taking the time to look at my card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge. I used seven circles on my card

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete