Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Another Birthday Challenge

Thanks to each and every one of you who participated in our "Green" challenge. That was a lot of fun. Thanks to all who have voted as well. If you haven't already voted, please see the side-bar and have your say!!!

This week we are again doing a birthday challenge. You cannot have a big enough birthday card stash and who doesn't want to scrap those birthday layouts!? I have birthday on the brain, my daughter's birthday is right around the corner, my sister and brother-in-law's birthday's are just days from that and my husband's birthday is coming too.

So let's see your Birthday
Layouts, Gifts, and Cards!!!

Please remember if you use one of my digital stamps you get a second entry into in the challenge. Winner will receive two digis of their choice from my store!

Here is some fantastic INSPIRATION from the design team. Find links to their blogs in the sidebar!

Alison

Alanna

Cheryl

Darlene

Kim

Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, March 31 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC25", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #25"

If you are using one of my digi stamps... enter your link TWICE.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely examples! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the challenge. It's always great to be ahead of the birthday cards that are always needed!
    Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to make a birthday card so thought I would enter it in this challenge. Great DT cards, by the way.
    Sharon
    aka Celticrafter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy visiting your blog! It's on my morning coffee cruise list, which helps me start my day off right!
    katt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy visiting your blog! It's on my morning coffee cruise list, which helps me start my day off right!
    katt

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first time entering one of your challenges...fun!

    ReplyDelete