Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Challenge #21 - Inchies

Thanks to all our participants for the last challenge! We appreciate each and every one of you and we LOVE visiting your blogs and checking out your artwork!

This week (and next week, we are a bi-weekly challenge now remember) our challenge is a super duper FUN one! We'd like to see you use on your project:

INCHIES!!!!

Please remember if you use one of my digital stamps you get a second entry into in the challenge. Winner will receive two digis of their choice from my store!

Here is some fantastic INSPIRATION from the design team. Find links to their blogs in the sidebar!
BoniDarlene
Kim
Alanna
Cheryl


Please remember to use Mr. Linky and when adding a link, add the link to your project, not the link to your entire blog. Please click here if you've forgotten the rules. You have until 6am next Wednesday, February 03 to submit an entry! If you're using a photo gallery instead of a blog please use this weeks tag: "PC21", blog users can just use the tag "Penny's Challenges #21"

If you are using one of my digi stamps... enter your link TWICE.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love working with "inchies"! So this was a fun challenge for me. I didn't see "Mr Linky" so I will check back later to see if he is working. But, till then, I will add my blog address here: http://www.bigislandlady.blogspot.com

    Thanx for the fun! Aloha....

    ReplyDelete